Once the buyer has completed their steps, we'll notify you by email. You can then view the relevant unit and sign the agreement. Before doing so, you will need to confirm in the tick box that you have reviewed all of the reservation information, including but not limited to, proof of address details and the results of the ID check.
Below is the full list of steps the buyer can be sent to complete:
- Reservation Consent
- Buyer(s) details
- Identity check (if you selected the buyer to do so)*
- Planned Use
- Choose conveyancer (if not chosen by yourself)
- Finance including proof of funds (if you selected the buyer to do so))
- Consumer consent including the Consumer Code
- Reservation deposit (if you selected the buyer to pay online via Stripe)
*Should you need to review data inaccuracies found from the Identity Check, you can learn more on that process here.
Once you are ready, you can then countersign the agreement, Once completed, you'll have a final confirmation banner to fully reserve the property. Simply click "Confirm" to finalise the reservation. We'll then notify the relevant stakeholders and send the instruction and document set to buyer's conveyancer.