A Transaction Information Form provides vital details to your conveyancer that allow them to have an overview of the transaction and the property.
Below you can find a list of the details it includes:
- The property details such as address, property type and no. of bedrooms.
- Price details such as the purchase price and purchase method (cash, mortgage etc)
- Chain details (if applicable)
- The seller/vendors details
- The seller's conveyancer details
- The buyer(s) details
- The buyer's conveyancer & mortgage lender's details
- Financial & Non-Financial incentives
- Planned Use
- Help to Buy details (if applicable)
This allows your conveyancer to have important details about your purchase upfront!