The Consumer Code for Home Builders was developed by the home-building industry to make the property purchase process fairer and more transparent for buyers. As part of the reservation with Yourkeys, you'll be asked to confirm the following items from the consumer code have been followed and that you have received:
- An explanation of the Home Warranty cover.
- A description of any management services and organisations to which the Home Buyer will be committed and an estimate of their costs.
- A brochure or plan illustrating the general layout, appearance and plot position of the home.
- A list of the home’s contents.
- The standards to which the home is being built.
For more information on the consumer code, click here.