Because we collate all of the relevant information during the reservation, we are able to send a document set to your conveyancer and mortgage broker with tonnes of useful information, saving them time from the moment they receive your instruction!
The document set includes:
- Completed Transaction Information Form
- Signed reservation agreement
- Proof of funds declaration form
- Proof of funds
- Signed gifted deposit form (if applicable)
- Identity verification report
- Politically Exposed Person, sanctions & watchlist reports
- UK Finance Form (DOI)
- Draft Contract Pack (only sent to your conveyancer and not to your mortgage broker)
All of these are vital documents that your conveyancer would normally spend time chasing, but with Yourkeys, they'll receive these documents automatically when you have fully completed your reservation! This means if your reservation is tentative and you've been assigned steps to complete on your own platform, the document set will only be sent once you've completed these outstanding steps and your property is fully reserved.
If your conveyancer is integrated with Yourkeys, then they will receive this directly into their case management system. If they are not integrated, don't panic! We’ll send them all of the information in a stand alone package to download via email. Either way, this allows more time for your conveyance to start on your property purchase immediately!