Because we collate all of the relevant information during the reservation, we are able to send a document set to the buyer's conveyancer and mortgage broker with tonnes of useful information, saving them time from the moment they receive an instruction!
The document set includes:
- Completed Transaction Information Form (TIF)
- Signed reservation agreement
- Proof of funds declaration form
- Proof of funds
- Signed gifted deposit form (if applicable)
- Identity verification report
- PEP (Politically Exposed Person), sanctions & watchlist reports
- UK Finance Form (DOI)
- Draft Contract Pack (only sent to the buyer's conveyancer and not to their mortgage broker)
All of these documents are automatically sent as soon as you have a fully completed reservation! This means if the reservation is tentative and the buyer has been assigned steps to complete on their platform, the document set will only be sent once they've completed these outstanding steps.
If the buyer's conveyancer is integrated with Yourkeys, then they will automatically receive this directly into their case management system. If they are not integrated, don't panic! We’ll send them all of the information in a stand alone package to download via email. Either way, this allows more time for your conveyance to start on your property purchase immediately!