Here you will be required to confirm that the following items from the consumer code have been followed and the buyer has received:
- An explanation of the Home Warranty cover.
- A description of any management services and organisations to which the Home Buyer will be committed and an estimate of their costs.
- A brochure or plan illustrating the general layout, appearance and plot position of the home.
- A list of the home’s contents.
- The standards to which the home is being built.
Additionally to this we will ask that if cladding is a part of the building structure, that the buyer has received:
- In writing that the cladding confirms to specific written standards.
- That the external balconies are not made of hazardous materials.
- That there are protocols for management.
Lastly, should it be a buy-to-let property, we will also ask the buyer to confirm that they have received all information regarding any property licensing schemes and/or fees related to this property.
Once the confirmation boxes have been ticked, click 'Save & next' to move to the next step.