What forms of ID are required or acceptable?

Usually the acceptable forms of ID for the purchase are Passport, Driving Licence and proof of address such as bank statement,utility or Council Tax bill etc. Estate agents,marketing sales offices, conveyancers, mortgage brokers may all have different requirements but the above should in normal circumstances be acceptable. It is possible that some conveyancers as part of their due diligence require to see you in person.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.