Depending on your user role, the following actions may not be available to you
You can make amendments to your units at any time in your development settings.
This article includes:
To amend your unit details:
- Navigate to your Dashboard
- Click the three dots beside the development you wish to amend
- Click Edit
- Click Take offline then Confirm
- Click Edit beside the unit you wish to make changes to
The first tab you will be brought to is your Unit settings and availability. You will see on the left-hand side a Live header with either a green tick or a blank space. If a unit is ticked, an agent can start a reservation on this unit. If it is not ticked, then this unit will not display the front end.
To change the availability:
- Click Edit availability
- Checkboxes will appear next to the units. Tick or untick the units you wish to display or remove
- Click Apply changes to finish
To edit the unit details, click Edit beside the unit you wish to alter and click Save to finish.