The UK Finance (DOI) form is only applicable if the buyer is using a mortgage to purchase the property. This step can be completed once the property is reserved.
The details taken at onboarding for the DOI form, as well as the financial and non-financial incentives in the reservation process, will all be aggregated together, so only a few remaining questions need to be answered as part of this step.
This article includes:
- UK Finance (DOI) form - Site/Development layout
- UK Finance (DOI) form - Introductory/Finders fees
- UK Finance (DOI) form - Signature
We will begin by asking questions regarding the site/development layout:
- How many units have been constructed on the development site in the last 12 months
- How many units are planned to be constructed on this development site in the next 12 months
We will then ask if the property is being sold by, or on behalf of, an investor/investment company. If Yes, we will then ask:
- The total number of units on-site in which the investor/investment company has ownership rights/interest in the sale
At the bottom of this page, there is an editable text field allowing you to list the details of all shared amenities. For example, access to gym facilities (this should not include access to open spaces or use of communal stairwells, lifts or access points).
Once you have answered these questions, click Save & next.
In the next step of the UK Finance (DOI) form, we will ask regarding the introductory/finders fees.
We will ask:
- How many parties will be receiving introductory/finders fees for this transaction?
- Name of recipient
- Address of recipient
- Fee agreed an/or percentage
We will automatically pull the address from the details you enter in the search box, but you can always click Enter manually to write the full address yourself.
Once you have answered these questions, click Save & next to move to the next section.
In the final part of the UK Finance (DOI) form, we'll ask you to sign your now pre-populated form. To do this:
- Click Download
- Print and sign the form with pen and ink
- Re-upload into the platform
We'll inform you once your DOI form has been successfully uploaded to the platform and you can then click Done to complete this step.