Once all of the previous reservation steps have been completed, your next step is to Review & Sign. You should use this screen as a fact-checker to review and amend any details before signing the documentation with the buyer(s).
If you need to change any of the information, simply click Edit next to the relevant section.
Yourkeys will also let you know if a prior step has altered the status of another step and guide you to these. For example, changing the pricing will alter the answers given in the Finance step.
If the buyer(s) have completed their ID Check, the details in this step will not be editable
At the bottom of this page, you will see 2 sections with previews of the documentation on the following page.
- Reservation Agreement
- Transaction Information form
To preview these:
- Click the blue download icons (Do NOT sign these)
- Once you are happy with all of the details, tick the box confirming you have reviewed the details
- Click Save & next at the bottom of the screen
If the buyer has completed their proof of funds during the reservation, they will be asked to confirm these details with a signed declaration form. You can either choose from 2 options:
- Sign online with a digital signature
- Print, sign with a wet signature and upload a scanned copy to the platform
We will confirm the online signature or successful upload with you. This form will also be sent to the chosen conveyancer when the reservation is fully completed and will be saved in your Document Store in the sidebar.
The Reservation Agreement also requires a signature in the same manner. The Primary buyer will represent all other buyers, if applicable when signing the Reservation Agreement.
Be aware that only a wet signature can be used for a Help to Buy purchase due to their guidelines
In the case of uploading the Reservation Agreement with a wet signature, the file upload box supports the uploading of multiple documents at once.
- Click the Upload box to select the files from your computer
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop your documents into the Upload box
Once all of the documents have been signed and uploaded, click Save & next to continue to the Confirmation page.