In this step, we will ask you to provide information on whether garage, parking and/or storage is applicable to the purchase.
The questions we ask here will also begin to populate the Disclosure of Incentives form.
This article includes:
Garages and parking spaces
The first question is in relation to garages and parking. We will ask you to select the relevant number.
If there are no garages or parking space options on the purchase, you can select 0.
If there are 1 or more garages or spaces, we will ask some follow-up questions that will populate the Disclosure of Incentives form automatically:
- The Parking Space Reference (This could be 'Bay C' or 'Space 02', for example)
- Is an allocated garage, carport or parking space included within the transaction?
We will ask you to confirm the amount the buyer is being charged for each space and this will populate on the reservation agreement.
We will ask the following questions:
- Is it or will it be following the first registration of the property?
- Is it physically adjoining the plot/property?
We will also ask if storage is applicable to the purchase.
If there are no storage options on the purchase, you can select 0.
If there are 1 or more storage areas, we will ask a follow-up question that will populate the reservation agreement:
- Is storage included within the transaction?
We will ask you to confirm the amount the buyer is being charged for storage.
No further questions will be asked.
Once completed, click Save & next to continue with Pricing.