The Yourkeys platform creates and sends a detailed document set to the buyer's conveyancer and mortgage broker. We collate all of the relevant information during the reservation process, removing extra admin work for sales agents and a faster completion time.
What's included in the Document Set?
Yourkeys sends the following documents in the set:
- Completed Transaction Information Form (TIF)
- Signed reservation agreement
- Proof of funds declaration form
- Proof of funds
- Signed gifted deposit form (if applicable)
- Identity verification report
- PEP (Politically Exposed Person), sanctions & watchlist reports
- UK Finance Form (DOI)
- Draft Contract Pack (only sent to the buyer's conveyancer and not to their mortgage broker)
All of these documents are automatically sent as soon as you have fully completed and confirmed a reservation as complete. This means if the reservation is tentative and the buyer has been assigned steps to complete on their platform, the document set will only be sent once they've completed these outstanding steps.
If the buyer's conveyancer is integrated with Yourkeys, they will automatically receive this directly into their case management system. If they are not integrated, we'll send them all of the information to download via email. This allows more time for the conveyancer to start on the property purchase immediately
A .pdf will be attached to all reservation-based emails received, with handy guides for more information.