You will gain access to your Reservation Summary once all agreements are signed by both the seller and buyer, and the reservation is marked as complete in Yourkeys.
You can view this from your Unit List:
- Navigate to your Development Overview
- Click View progress next to the relevant unit
- Click the Reservation tab at the top of the page
This page shows an overview of every step in the reservation process. This includes:
- The stakeholder responsible for each step
- The status (e.g. completed, skipped, pending)
- Date and time each step was completed
You can also resend a number of different emails including buyer logins, document sets and the Draft Contract Pack:
- Scroll to the bottom of the steps and click Instruction pack
- Click resend on the relevant document you wish to resend
You will have an overall Reservation Summary status that shows when milestones are hit, for example, if you have tentatively or fully reserved the property.
To look at the selections made in each step, simply click View next to each step to view the section