If you have allocated part of the total funds as Other, we will ask you some questions relating to this.
This article includes:
What is considered "Other" funds?
Funds that would be considered "Other" include, but are not limited to, the receipt of a sale of an asset or if you're very lucky, a lottery ticket win!
We will ask:
- To provide additional details, in writing, about the other proof of funds
- Proof of funds to be uploaded (such as bank statements)
How to upload proof of savings
- Click Start beside the savings amount
- Type in the box the additional details about the other proof of funds
- Click the Upload box to select the files from your computer
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop your documents into the Upload box
- Click Save to complete this step