To help you get started with CRM reporting, we've created the following 3 Help Centre articles that demonstrate how to build the most requested reports by sales agents.
In this article, we'll focus on creating a Smart group which can split your leads out by their source. We have used one source as an example, but you can create multiple groups for each source type.
Lead source smart group
The lead source Smart Group is especially useful for your marketing team to differentiate where all of your leads are coming from. This can help teams to plan future campaign strategies for your company.
- Click the Contacts section in the side panel
- Click All Contacts
- Once all of your contacts are listed, click Filter in the top right-hand corner of the Dashboard
- A list of Filter options appear that you can select from. For this Smart group, you should select the Source option
- Once Source is selected, a list of options appears that enable you to choose the source which you'd like to track, i.e. Zoopla
- With the group filtered, click ... (three dots) beside Contact and click Save as smart group
- Name your group and add the development Tags which are relevant. You should add the tags of all developments you wish to report on
- Click Save to finish
Once you've created this Smart group, it will sit in the Contacts Dashboard and continually update, allowing you to see all leads for specific sources. This report can be repeated with different sources, allowing you to monitor all leads that come in for your developments.