To help you get started with CRM reporting, we've created the following 3 Help Centre articles that demonstrate how to build the most requested reports by sales agents.
- New leads (weekly)
- Sales completions (monthly)
- Lead source
In this article, we'll focus on creating a Smart group showing all sale completions within the past month. If required, the date range can be altered to show a different time period.
Sale completions smart group
The sale completions Smart group is useful for creating quick reports on monthly completed sales for your individual developments.
- Click the Plots section in the side panel
- Click Active Plots
You can change the default funnel view to a list view via the icons in the top right beside the Filter option
- Once all of your active plots are listed, click Filter in the top right-hand corner of the Dashboard
- A list of Filter options appear that you can select from. You can also create custom parameters and rules from a broader filter if you wish.
For this Smart group, you should select the Quick Filters option of New this week and the Funnel & Phase option.
Both options will be customised further in the next steps to add the correct parameters
- Once Funnel & Phase is selected, a list of options appears. For this Smart group, click Completed to isolate these results only
- Once New this week is selected, you can alter the rule to change the time period to a month, or whichever timeframe suits your group best. Click on the notepad in the orange Filter tab and change the time period to months. Then, click Done
- With the group filtered, click ... (three dots) beside Active Plots and click Save as smart group
- Name your group and add the development Tags which are relevant. You should add the tags of all developments you wish to report on
- Click Save to finish
Once you've created this Smart group, it will sit in the Plots Dashboard and continually update without having to create individual monthly reports ever again.