To help you get started with CRM reporting, we've created the following 3 Help Centre articles that demonstrate how to build the most requested reports by sales agents.
- New leads (weekly)
- Sales completions (monthly)
- Lead source
In this article, we'll focus on creating a Smart group showing all new leads within the past week. If required, the date range can be altered to show a different time period.
New leads smart group
The new leads Smart group is especially useful for your sales team as it not only contains a rotation of new leads with their contact details, but also where the lead came from and which development they are interested in, in particular.
- Click the Contacts section in the side panel
- Click All Contacts
- Once all of your contacts are listed, click Filter in the top right-hand corner of the Dashboard
- A list of Filter options appear that you can select from. You can also create custom parameters and rules from a broader filter if you wish.
For this Smart group, you should select the Quick Filters options of My Contacts and New this week
If you want to widen the time period for this group, you can click on the notepad in the orange Filter tab to edit the rule and alter the time period from the options provided
- With the group filtered, click ... (three dots) beside Contact and click Save as smart group
- Name your group and add the development Tags which are relevant. You should add the tags of all developments you wish to report on
- Click Save to finish
Once you've created this Smart group, it will sit in the Contacts Dashboard and continually update without having to create individual weekly or monthly reports ever again.