Each plot bubble on the CRM Dashboard contains all the information regarding the property, including interested contacts, and the buyers (if the plot is reserved).
Plot information can be viewed and edited at any time from the Dashboard.
This article includes:
Plot information is stored and separated by the bubbles in your Funnel or on your Map view.
To view your plot information:
- On the Funnel Dashboard, click on a bubble which contains your desired plot number
- All details and activities linked to the plot will be visible, and this is also where you can receive and add leads, or, reserve plots
- There are several dropdown fields which you can click to expand, i.e. Additional Information. You can change the order of the dropdowns by click, drag, and dropping them
- Property Details displays the unit number (Unit NO) and Tenure of the property
- Plot outlines if your chosen plot bubble has a Reservation attached to it. You can then click through to view the details of the sales progression
- Property Specific (once expanded) displays any property specific information which has been uploaded about the plot, i.e. the Floor, number of Bedrooms and Bathrooms, the Area size etc
- Additional Information (once expanded) displays any additional information which has been uploaded about the plot, i.e. the Gross Release Price, any Incentives etc
- Buyers and Stakeholders displays any buyers attached to the plot. You can click New to add new buyers to a plot manually, or, you can click Add to add a buyer from your list of leads
- Related Files enables you to add relevant files to the plot. You can either drag and drop files or upload them from your computer or network
You can edit any plots available to you should there be any missing or incorrect data, either before or after you reserve them.
When you want to reserve a plot, attach an activity, or register a potential buyers interest, follow the below steps:
- Click on a bubble which contains your desired plot number
- All details and activities linked to the plot will be visible. Click Edit in the top right corner
- Edit the plot information as required (there are several dropdown fields which you can click to expand)
- Click Save in the top right corner to save your changes